Search This Blog

Saturday 25 February 2012

Skyrim Inspired Stitches

So, I foolishly bought my other half Skyrim for his birthday when it came out last year. Bring on slowly being turned into a Skyrim widow!! haha. Anyway, I have spent many hours sat sewing, whilst he rides around Skyrim destroying dragons, and avoiding injuring chickens. The 'I used to be an Adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee' comments, that seemed to be said by every other person his character spoke to really cracked me up. At one point we were laughing about it, and we came up an embroiderer version!! There was no way around it, it had to made up!!


Stitched on cotton, and transferred the pattern with pencil. Is stitched mainly in backstitch, with a small amount of satin stitch. The skull logo is another awesome pattern Urban Threads, who also featured this hoop over on their website/blog so go check it out - http://www.urbanthreads.com/blog/?p=4047 !


The hoop makes me laugh every time I look at it!!!

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment